Climate change is a hot topic; it’s even spurred a new genre–cli-fi (climate fiction). Google it. To add to this never-ending topic, I wrote a short story about what would happen if it never stopped snowing. Hopefully, it will make it to print and I can share an excerpt. My dad helped me bang out the premise over breakfast. He loves this type of science fiction and provided great inspiration. It took 2 days to write over 6 thousand words, and many more days to edit. Now it’s in review. That short story will become a novel, since I’m having so much fun with it. Thanks, Dad!
- Short Stories July 17, 2017
- Interviewed by Gwendolyn Kiste November 21, 2016
- Short and Helpful workshop September 14, 2016
- (no title) September 14, 2016
- Just released! Bitter Sweet, a collection of short stories edited by Catherine Jordan June 22, 2016